Friday, July 17, 2009

An Unusual Proposal

I'm not sure if I think a marriage proposal I saw on the news this morning is creepy or funny.  When my husband proposed about 12 years ago, it was a quiet affair in a small restaurant.  I realized that day that I didn't like people staring at me.  Throughout the proposal, I was more concerned with whether the diners around me were watching than with the fact that my future husband was asking me to spend the rest of my life with him.  This guy must really love his underwear and his future bride.  Check it out.   What do you think? http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/vid/14547285.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog ! - it made my day! I have been laughing about the marriage proposal. My husband proposed to me in a car park - I think the suspense was killing him! Jane x

    ReplyDelete