Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Big Day!


Ready or not, here she comes. I am having my 4th baby tomorrow - Yahoo! I will be induced sometime around 6 AM. My neighbor laughed at me the other day because I keep talking about how great it will be to be done being pregnant. She pointed out that I have neglected to mention that I am excited to actually see, hold, love (etc.) the baby. Well, I am actually thrilled to see the baby, I'm just a little consumed with the discomforts of weighing 37 more pounds than normal and having a 43 inch waist. As I pass the time, waiting for my trip to the hospital, I have been sewing and making all sorts of goodies. I included a picture of my latest creation that I made for my 3 year old, the one I'm sure will have the hardest time with the intruder in our house. I'm hoping for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment